Sunday, January 1, 2017

1/365

New York, NY

It's been a while since I had time in my schedule and enjoyed the busy hustle and hustle of the city - what better day to do that than the first day of the new year? I had a few errands to run and decided to make the most of it and stroll around, window shop and eat, too (of course!).

I've always gone to milk bar and got either truffle balls, crack pie, or cookies even though cereal milk soft serve is what they're more known for. Despite the 40 degree weather, it tasted just as good as it would've on a hot summer day. 

It's 2017 and here I am trying to come back to blogging, slowly but surely. There are a few things I want to get done this year and I'm not going to call them resolutions... I'm going to call them my 2017 goals. The last few months of 2016 were hectic and crazy and I'm just finally catching my breath. I have one more semester before I graduate and I moved into a new apartment that I'm slowly getting together. So many things coming up in the new year and I can't wait to share it on this blog... 

Happy New Year, everyone!

Xo,
Meliza Joyce

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© meliza joyce. Design by Fearne.