Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Unexpected trip to the Philippines

Morong, Bataan




I found myself in the Philippines for a few weeks due to an unexpected family emergency. Despite the reason for my trip, I was able to spend a lot of quality time with family I haven't seen in over 15+ years and was able to take a short break from my hectic life in NY. 

I spent a few days in a private beach resort in Morong, Bataan and rediscovered my love for the beach and water. If only my stay there was for longer than an overnight trip. I swam with saltwater fish in the clearest water I've seen to date, took a boat ride and saw people diving for octopus, and ate the most Filipino food I've eaten since I've moved to NY. I can't wait to go back and explore the Philippines more...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© meliza joyce. Design by Fearne.