Monday, May 29, 2017

Spring vibes

Lower East Side, New York, NY




One of my favorite New York activities in the Spring? Brunching. Actually, brunching is acceptable all year round. I always turn to the Lower East Side to provide on a great brunch spot. One of my favorites is Hotel Chantelle because of the beautiful rooftop they have with a live jazz band. Not to mention, the truffle tator tots and 97 cent drinks do not disappoint. The beautiful 70 degree weather also called for some dessert and how convenient was it that 10below was a few blocks away. 10below is popularly known for their rolled ice cream - I got the Cookie Monster with oreo cookies and was feeling extra sweet with the fruity pebbles and nilla wafers while my friend got the Matcha Made in Heaven. You order and you get to watch them make and roll your ice cream (IG story worthy). It makes the experience of eating it way more fun.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© meliza joyce. Design by Fearne.